Thursday, December 19, 2013

Oh, Yes... Someone Went There.

In Vancouver, there is an insane hate-on for Brad Marchand. He was the little s*** that speed-bagged Danny's (Sedin) head in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals and on top of that he low-bridged Sami Salo during the meetup in Boston in 2012 sending Salo out for a while injured; then he turtled behind his myopic manager Peter Chiarelli who said that Salo was charging him which was a crock of BS. There are epic amounts of hate for this little scumbag that I would say extends beyond any form of rational measure. I'd call him a rat but that would give actual rats a bad name because rats have some use - they pick up garbage.

But even with all this hate: someone actually went there saying the following:

Steve...Steve...Steve...either you drank too much thereby causing your memories of Brad Marchand to vanish into complete thin air or you're massively trolling us.

So I decided to do up a photo that would cause most Vancouver fans to blow up my e-mail with hate-mail if not throw up in absolute disgust. I know my PS Elements 8 did.

How could you go there? Steve?!!

I'd sooner have Tim Thomas in a Canucks uniform...then he and Luongo can actually take turns pumping each other's tires on the same team. Maybe the competition between the two goalies may help win a Stanley Cup.

As a long-time Vancouver fan (43 years+) I'd puke if I saw Brad Marchand in a Canucks uni.

Wait a sec...that is the pic, isn't it? Excuse me while I make a panicked dash to the washroom to throw up in the can!

No comments:

Post a Comment